Timeless Truth Mask Amino Acid Mild Facial Cleanser, 100ml
This gentle Timeless Truth Mask Amino Acid Mild Facial Cleanser gently clarifies skin, removing dirt whilst unclogging pores. It leaves your skin feeling light and fresh, but not tight or dry - and is suitable for all skin types.
It's mild formula cleanses skin without stripping its top layer and essential oils. This reduces any damage to the skin's microbiome, maintaining the skin's barrier and boosting the absorption of skincare products applied afterwards.
Non-irritating, gentle formula which is alcohol-free; so suitable for even the most sensitive skins.
There are many benefits in choosing an amino acid based cleanser over a soap based product.
Benefits of amino acid facial wash cleansers:
- Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate
- Mild and non-irritating
- Retains skin moisture
- Mildly cleans excessive sebum
- Slightly acidic, which is close to the skin’s pH value
- Suitable for all skin types
Soap based facial cleansers on the other hand may affect the natural pH balance of your skin, and are much more likely to irritate sensitive skin.
- A result from the interaction of fatty oils with alkalis
- More irritating
- Powerful cleansing ability, leading to the loss of skin moisture
- Washes off too much sebum, which damages the skin
How to Use / Benefits
- Amino Acid Mild Surfactant - Derived from amino acid and natural fatty acids, with excellent cleansing and foaming properties without disrupting skin barrier function. Prevents water loss and reduces excess sebum.
- Allantoin - Soothes skin, increasing water retention whilst repairing skin damage caused by dryness.
- Glycerin - Glycerin's nourishing and hydrating benefits allow the skin to retain moisture and help relieve dryness.
- Vegan friendly
- Alcohol-free ‧
- Award-winning: New Cleansing Breakthrough Product Shortlisted at ASOS Beauty Awards 2019
Aqua, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Glycerin, PEG-8, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol, Ceteareth-60 Myristyl Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance, Allantoin, o-cymen-5-ol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol